What We Do
Natrad provides a specialist repair and maintenance service for your radiator and cooling system. We’ll assess the condition of the system and parts to determine if any repairs or replacements need to be carried out.
Sometimes, all that’s needed is a good clean out to restore your vehicle’s cooling performance. But if there are any signs of leaks or corrosion present, then a repair or replacement is needed.
Types of Radiators
We’ve got a wide range of aluminium/plastic system parts to replace those found on many modern vehicles.
We’re one of the few suppliers in Australia that can source and install a wide variety of copper and brass parts for older car models.
We can supply and install full alloy high performance radiators to provide more effective cooling for modified, hard-working and high performance engines.
Do you own a vintage car? We can match it’s original-style parts and preserve its authenticity.
We can repair or replace the cores of rare and special radiators so you don’t have to worry about finding new ones.
We can install customised parts to accommodate for modified vehicles or engine performance upgrades.
Our Radiator Repair Process
- We carry out a thorough inspection of your vehicle’s system
- The team ascertains whether it’s possible or cost-effective to repair the parts, or replace the radiator
- If the system needs replacing, Natrad can advise the best replacement choice
- Natrad will give you advice based on your vehicle’s particular application and operating environment
- If any failing components are identified, they will be repaired or replaced
- Once reassembled, the repaired radiator will be pressure tested and finished, ready for installation.
- Natrad purges the cooling system of debris and old coolant, re-fits components, and fills the system with corrosion inhibitor
- Parts and workmanship are carried out in a timely manner
- For your peace of mind, all workmanship is supported by Natrad’s nationwide warranty
Got any questions about our heating and cooling services?
Ask us, and we'll get back to you soon.